Saturday 11 February 2017

Challenge 51 and Winners of Challenge 50



Hello everybody and welcome to our latest challenge!

Before I give you details of this challenge, I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge, all the entries were fab, we loved looking at them all :)  Please scroll further down this post for the winners of last times challenge.


The theme of this fortnights challenge is

ANYTHING GOES


Here are details of this challenge's wonderful sponsors... 

Our first wonderful sponsor is A Day For Daisies.

A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 3000 digital illustrations and a fast growing line of new clear polymer stamp sets, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

Prize
 One lucky winner will receive a $12 gift voucher
to spend at ADFD store

Click to be taken to their web store and Etsy store

and for more inspiration, click to be taken to their blog and Facebook page


Our next wonderful sponsor is...  Sheep Ski Designs



Here's a bit about me and my shop
Andrea Norris, unknown artist - Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant and currently working on 4 design teams.  I'm a dancer (Argentine Tango and Ceroc) and a competitive badminton player.  It's amazing that I've managed to squeeze drawing into my schedule as well as being an obsessive crafter and creator of cards.  I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky.  I may be known for producing cards in soft pastel colours.  I love anything arty.  I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember.   In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings.  I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.  I've had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I can gel with in January 2016.  Recently one of the challenge teams I worked on was short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some.  Then people kept asking me for my drawings.  So I thought what the heck let's open a shop and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.  Welcome to my world, we're only at the beginning and I have so much more to offer
Andrea x

Prize
One lucky winner will receive 3 digital stamps 
of their choice from Sheep Ski Designs Etsy Store.

Click here to be taken to their Etsy store and
for further inspiration, click here to be taken to the Facebook Page and Andrea's blog 


---------------------------------------------------------


 Here is the DT inspiration from our talented ladies, 
take a look and then please do join us :) 

Tanya - Having a break

Diane Louise using Mum from SheepSki Designs
and using Curvy Purse from A Day For Daisies


Geesje - using Oliver and Olivia from SheepSki Designs

Laura - Using Summer from SheepSki Designs

Lisa - Using Freesia Vase from SheepSki Designs


Melanie - using Little Man Girraf from ADFD
To be added shortly


Tammy - using Sir Carl Clown from ADFD



Wendy - using Happy Tree from ADFD


---------------------------------------------------------

Here are the winners from 
last times challenge (number 50)

Our randomly picked winner who will receive a prize from 'Oddball Art' is....

No 76 Glittertastic


Congratulations, please contact Diane Louise at
craftyfriendschallengeblog8@gmail.com  to claim your prize
and receive your winners badge.

On your email, in the subject line, can you put the words

'Winner of Challenge 50 Oddball Art'

(Don't forget, you have 14 days to claim)


and now for the Top 3 favourites, as chosen by Diane Louise 
Congratulations and please collect your Top 3 Winners badge from the tab at the top of the page.

No 4 Ria 

Such a pretty card, the digi stamp is gorgeous and its been coloured beautifully.

No 35 Julie Reed
Love how the digi stamp is on kraft card and the colouring is stunning
 
No 71 Carol Gill
Really like the layout of this card, as well as the lovely floral buttons and chosen  papers, which all go perfectly with the digi image.


---------------------------------------------------------

Have fun crafting


Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise & Team 1 Ladies xxx


10 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

whoohoo thank you so much for picking my card for the top 3 ;) hugsssss ria

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies-fabulous DT inspiration
Carol x

Doris Klein said...

Pretty and lovely DT inspirations!

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

Julie Reed said...

Wow, thanks for picking me for your top 3 x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Janice said...

Super cards from the DT, thanks for a great challenge!
Janice x

Jean said...

Congratulations to the winners. Some beautiful inspiration from the design team.
Jean xxx

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments

Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise, Tanya and the Design Team ladies x

Mel C said...

Fun Challenge and great DT cards!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations, Hazelxx